To ensure the best possible large format prints, please follow these guidelines.
Design fees may apply if files need additional work to become print ready
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS
- Provide files as editable vector artwork.
- Preferred file format is AI, but high res PDFs, EPS, and INDD files are also acceptable.
- Package files to ensure links and fonts are included.
- Indicate the scale used for art creation.
BLEED AND SAFE AREA
- Provide bleed on all layouts, between 1/4” – 1”.
- When designing for banners or large window graphics, keep critical elements, such as logos or type, at least 2” away from all edges.
- Build exclusively as CMYK.
- Apply Pantones as spot colors where needed.
- RGB/Hex values are not acceptable for print.
- Please note, we cannot match CMYK values – these will print as is.
FONTS, STYLES AND LINKS
- Outline type or supply fonts.
- Supply or embed any illustrations or graphics linked in the layout.
- Images should be a minimum of 100 ppi at 100% of final size. If the file is built at an alternate scale make sure resolution is appropriate to reduced scale. Example, at 1:4 scale resolution should read 400 ppi in the links palette
TRANSMITTING YOUR FILES
- Files can be sent via email to the sales or project team member handling your account.
- Files can be supplied as attachments, if size allows, or you can provide a link via a file sharing site, like WeTransfer.com.